Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The ReActivate™ program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you: You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with a PADI Professional.
Any certified diver from any recognized scuba agency can now take the PADI ReActivate course and get a brand new certification card.
Scuba ReActivate – Get back diving!
This is the full scuba review with a new PADI dive certification card.
Any certified diver from any agency can take this program — NAUI – SSI – YMCA – BSAC and more!
So yes you get a new card if your card from the 80’s looks like someone else
Call us for more information.
Step 1 – Sign up and pay PADI for the e-learning
Complete the PADI e-learning for the Scuba Reactive.
Purchase this here: Scuba ReActive E-Learning
Step 2 – $100 per person pool/instructor fee
Call the shop and schedule a date to complete your pool session.
Day of the class
– Come by the shop and be ready to go into the pool (Bring swimwear, towel, ect…)
– Comfort tip: A non-cotton t-shirt in addition to your swimwear may make the gear a little more comfortable
– We will do a quick review in the classroom
– Divers are encouraged to bring their dive gear to the session
– Under the supervision of a PADI dive professional you will go over the scuba skills
– Generally, the whole class takes about 3 hours
Any questions please give us a call or email.
Once your pool session is scheduled we are unable to issue refunds if you miss or cancel the session.
We can transfer you into a future session for a $50 transfer fee.