Only $50 per person
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try SCUBA diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover SCUBA Diving is for you. Ages 10 and up.
- Check our calendar to find a Discover SCUBA class time. If you have a group of 4, we can schedule a class just for you.
- Reserve your spot by calling 360-573-8507 or send an email with a date request.
- Complete this required medical and liability release. If you mark any condition as Yes, a doctor’s note is required before you can take class.
- Watch this video before your class and be ready to take a short quiz at the start of your class.
- On class day, our dive professionals will guide you through key skills and provide time to experience SCUBA, 10 feet deep, in our 84 degree heated pool.
- This class will take up to 2 hours. Parents or guardians of minor participants are required to stay on the property during the class.
Please wear your swimsuit to class, bring a towel, and a bag with your change of clothes. Masks, fins, and wetsuits are optional. A non-cotton shirt over your swimsuit may make the gear more comfortable if you don’t have a wetsuit.
After your Discover SCUBA session is paid, we are unable to issue refunds if you miss or cancel the session.
We can transfer you into a future session for a $25 transfer fee.
All Discover SCUBA participants will be required to fill out a medical and liability release. If you have any “Yes” replies on the medical form you will need to get a doctor’s release before you can participate in the class.
Parents or guardians of any minor participants are required to stay on the property while the minor is participating in the discover scuba.